Wednesday, May 16, 2012

PepperPlate.com

Here is a fun app that I found on my nook. It's called Pepperplate.  You can control it on your nook, Kindle Fire, smart phone, or go to Pepperplate.com.  This is a recipe app that has it all.  I put their Add Recipe button in my bookmarks bar on my computer and when I visit my favorite recipe websites, all I have to do is click their handy dandy button that I added earlier, and viola! the recipe gets put into my recopies list on Pepperplate.  From there I can create a meal plan for the week and even have it create a shopping list from me.  I know there are other websites with similar features, but this one also lets my lay out my favorite store by department so that I can print out my grocery list by department.  I LOVE little time savors like that!  I'm the kind of person who will write a grocery list once, then rewrite it to group items by how the store is laid out, so this is a perfect app for me.  Plus I can access my shopping list on my smart phone.  There have been times I've taken off for the grocery store and forgotten my grocery list, but never my phone. Great little app.  And wanna know one of the best features?  It's FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment