Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Can I Have a Mint Please???

I truly hate sweeping and mopping.  It is one of those chores that has to be done.  With a one year old, anything that I don't pick up, sweep up etc, he'll find and put in his mouth.

There is a new bot sweeper and mop called the Mint.  It has an indoor GPS nav system that you set up in your house so it knows where it has been and tells the little bot where to go.  Nothing hard to set up or anything, just a box that you set on a table.  It would be wonderful to have the sweeping and vacuuming done for me.  Only hiccup is that the system is $300.  

I'm still not sure if this is a good price or not.  I've poked around a bit, and it seems like a lot of automatic sweepers are in the 200-600 range.

One thing about the Mint though, I originally thought it was a vacuum, but its not.  It's a sweeper.  You put the dust cloth on the bottom which attracts the dirt.  Then you can put the wet cloth on it.  It has a reservoir that you put liquid into which will keep the cloth moist during mop mode.  Just things to keep in mind.

If I were in the market for a 300 auto cleaner, I do believe this would be my choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment