Sunday, May 13, 2012

Best Mother's Day Present EVER

In honor of Mother's Day I'm writing about this really amazing little photo frame.  This would be exceptional for an elderly mother/ grandmother who doesn't have internet and is not tech savvy.  While I realize it is too late to purchase online this year, it is definitely something to keep in mind for next year.  Or perhaps a birthday or just-because-I-love-you gift.

My husband originally found this.  He was looking for a photo frame for his grandparents.  They don't have a computer or of course internet, 'cuz why would they if they don't have a computer.  They are not really tech savvy.  They live in a beautiful country setting in northern Kentucky back in the 'holler.  Grandma has constant requests for pictures of the grand kids.  I don't send them nearly as often as I should.  Mostly, I take pictures on my phone and email them to myself or other family members.  But of course I can't email them to grandma because she doesn't have a computer.  That's where this photo frame comes into play.

Ceiva makes these neat photo frames that will hook into your phone line.  You don't need internet connection.  It assigns your frame a unique email address.  Your friends and family email pictures to the frame and over night the frame will connect to Ceiva and capture 40 new pictures to download and display on the frame for the next day.  GREAT way to get new pictures to grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment