Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Alternative to PhotoShop

Photoshop is a very powerful tool.  A very expensive, powerful tool.  There are alternatives.  You just have to look for them.

Here is one that works like a dream AND it is Free!
http://fotoflexer.com

This handy online software has the ability to do the following:

  • Effects
  • Fonts
  • Shapes
  • Doodling
  • Distortions
  • Retouch
  • Layers
  • Advanced options, including cropping and cutting 
I especially love the Smart Cutout and the Smart Scissors features.  Great for layering projects.
The only thing that I can't find on this software is the ability to compress images.  I'll have to play around with it some more, and if it doesn't compress then I'll be looking for something that does.  I'll share when I find it! Conversely, if you know some great freeware for image editing please share!

2 comments:

  1. It is excited to see the photoshop alternative. I hope it will be more helpful for website. I thinks this same features like photoshop.

    WITSML

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.It can be helpful for people who wants to know more about app Modernization services.

    ReplyDelete